'A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life'
-Coco Chanel-
We all know that hair is very precious to us, the right haircut can completely transform the way we look and the way we feel. When we style our hair, we are always considering how the hair falls into place, how much product we need to style it and if the style we are trying suits our face shape, bone structure, body proportion, lifestyle and personality. The perfect hair however, is all about the way it makes you feel and also how you want to present and express yourself.
There are many words that can describe hair, I have been given two words to explore:
'SMART'
![]() |
Photo Source: Vogue (How-to: A sleek ponytail in sex steps)
|
This is a hairstyle that I would definitely describe with the word 'smart', I think a sleek ponytail is a default hairstyle you would wear to a professional affair: where looking smart is required. Rocking a tidy chic ponytail immediately gives you intelligent points, the hair is pulled back strictly away from the face and it gives you the freedom to do whatever you wish. When having your hair pulled back, your entire face is exposed, which gives people an impression of confidence and shamelessness.
'WILD'
![]() |
Source: Stumblr (Travel stories and pictures 2013)
http://stumbler.org/hair/colorful-but-elegant-hai
|
If you asked for an example of wild hair, most people would present you an image of frizzy unkept afro warrior hair from the stone age, but the word wild can be interpreted in many different ways. 'Wild' could be something uncontrollably magnificent and beautiful. I would describe the image above as wild because her hair has the most beautiful blend of colours and curls, depicting a mad spiral of dimension. When looking upon the image I feel that not only she has truly mad locks but I also imagine her personality to be wild to complement the look.


No comments:
Post a Comment